Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

So we have now entered into the year of the Ox. We've had lots of family and friends come visit us over the week. Thank you to all for coming to see me!

Here I am with my GREAT-Grandparents!


And here are my Grandparents - Gong Gong and Po Po!


Look here to see who else came by!

http://picasaweb.google.com/adrian.lo3/Visitors?authkey=V4g7b5UA-2Y&feat=directlink

So what have I been up to? I'm working hard on bringing my hands to my mouth but have still yet to get them directly inside. I also have been practicing my vocal skills whenever I wake up to find myself all alone in my crib or when mom and dad are slow at changing my diaper or getting me fed. I don't like having my hands swaddled against my body anymore - I've discovered they can move and like to keep them free. I've also got a great kick! - My parents have started to call me Kungfu Gigi and make karate-chopping sounds (hi-yah! hi-yah!) during my diaper changes cause I can kick like crazy - mom's still not the quickest with the diaper and those wet wipes can be cold on my bottom you know!

I also have a great trick - I can open only one eye, and that way, I can sneak a peek to see if my parents are around.


A few things that I have come to love - nothing beats a bath and the sound of a vacumm cleaner :)

1 comment:

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

You are so cute! I love your new pictures. You should tell your mom and dad to get you a diaper wipe warmer! My dad says I am a pampered boy but a warm wipe sure feels a lot better on the bum bum!